Sacha Inchi Oil – 100% Organic – Cold Pressed, from Peru (250ml/8.45oz)
In stock (can be backordered)
- ORGANIC, RAW, 100% COLD PRESSED, EXTRA VIRGIN OIL, FLOWN IN DIRECTLY FROM PERU. This 3000 year Amazon superfood is high in protein, iodine, essential amino acids, omega oils 3,6, & 9, calcium, antioxidants vitamin A and vitamin E. (Harvest the seeds for oil extraction.)
- A GREAT WAY TO INCORPORATE HEALTHY FATS INTO YOUR DIET! This oil has a slightly nuttier and lighter flavor than olive oil and because of its low smoke point, is great raw. It is the perfect oil to use for salad dressings, smoothies, spreads or dips. Because of the great balance of omega 3, 6 and 9, this oil it is an ideal to use if you are looking for a vegan or vegetarian source. You can get the high levels of omega 3’s without the risk of other contaminates
- GROWN SUSTAINABLY. The growing and harvesting is directed by the PERUVIAN OMEGA PROJECT, a nonprofit organization that supports fair trade practices and the reforestation of the Amazon.
- BALANCE YOUR SKIN. Because of the lipid profile and high antioxidant properties, Sacha Inchi oil is a great moisturizer for everyday use. Using this oil can be soothing for dry irritated skin, while it strengthens and rebuilds natural skin barriers and stimulates pore detoxification. It is a superior oil for blocking free radical damage and helps fight against other aging enhancers. Because it reduces inflammation in the body, it also can reduce fine lines and uv damage and improve skin
- FOR THE OMEGA 3 LOVERS! Anti Inflammatory properties of this oil can affect cholesterol levels, increase well being and weight loss. It increases brain health and heart health. It also may lower ldl cholesterol and increase tryptophan lowers inflammation in the brain This is great to protect against memory loss linked to aging. It can lower depression and increase mental skills. lower triglyceride levels, curb stiffness and joint pain.
1 bottle=1 month supply * Bottled and packaged at source and transported by plane into U.S. Great on Salads or added to smoothies. Great for topical use. ( Do not cook or heat the oil, as it will lose most of its naturally occurring benefits!) * Sacha Inchi (Plukenetiavolubilislinneo) is an indigenous plant of the Peruvian Amazon Forest which has been cultivated along the eastern slopes of the lower Andes for 3,000 years. The cultivated land is located at high altitudes, typically 500 meters or 1600 feet above sea level, in the junction between the Andes and the Amazon jungle which is protected from extreme rain, flooding and harsh winds with soil that is rich in minerals. The Incas used it not only for its great nutritional value, but also its medicinal healing properties. Most commonly known ways they used it, was as an anti-inflammatory for bones, joints, brain, muscles, arteries and the cleansing of all the organs and blood.We are proud to offer this oil as a great and ideal natural Super food that can help improve the health and quality of living. Our SachaInchi is very mild and easy to take as a supplement as it is 100% cold pressed, which allows it to maintain all the nutritional value of the seeds and be a better tasting oil. We believe that sustainability is important, that is why our SachaInchi is organically grown in the rainforest of the Peruvian Amazon. Production and harvesting is directed by the Omega Project a non-profit organization that supports fair trade practices and the reforestation of the Rainforest in Peru. We believe that we can take advantage of the remedies that Mother Nature offers us, while protecting and maintaining the ecosystem. Apply topically to dry, sensitive, irritated or inflamed skin and joints. The unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidant vitamins in Sacha Inchi oil are an active component for cellular regeneration and particularly nourishing for skin, hair, nails and it is widely used in the cosmetic industry.
In stock (can be backordered)